Geographical Information Systems
Geospatial solutions are an essential component of IT implementation for the overall industrial and civil development of a nation. GIS plays an important part in almost all projects which involves road, pipelines, electrical distribution, waste disposal, socio-demographics, agriculture, environment and urban development.
Next Inc provides Services in the field of geospatial data and systems that includes Geographical Information Systems, Remote Sensing, Enterprise Geospatial framework development, WebGIS solutions and systems maintenance and business continuity services. Our GIS services allow for the fully cycle implementation and utilization of spatial information systems and management and integration with business processes and work flows.
Next Inc maintains a commitment to the state-of-the-art-industry technology, research and innovation, implemented by technical leaders in GIS supported by quality staff. We engage the right people to gather specific requirements for a sustainable solution development that benefits out clients. Our partnership with leading GIS vendors for solution design and development places us in an enviable position in delivering on projects on a timely manner adhering to the agreed quality standards.
Our services include
- GIS System Design and Architecture
- Automated mapping and Web GIS solutions
- Geospatial Database Design, Development and Management
- Risk Analysis and Regulatory Compliance
- GPS Survey and Vehicle tracking
- GPS Survey and Vehicle tracking
- Enterprise GIS Database &GIS Systems administration support
Business & Government functions which benefit from our GIS services
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Minerals
- Water & Land Resources
In emerging technology paradigm, “Geographical Information System (GIS)” has potential to organize, visualize, question, analyze, and interpret data to understand relationships, patterns, and trends of the present complex spatial environment. GIS is the go-to technology for making better decisions about location.
Nowadays, GIS technologies have been applied to diverse fields to assist experts and professionals in analyzing various types of geospatial data and dealing with complex situations. No matter in business, education, natural resources, tourism, or transportations, GIS plays an essential role to help people collect, analyze the related spatial data and display data in different formats. GIS benefits organizations of all sizes and in almost every industry. There is a growing interest in and awareness of the economic and strategic value of GIS.
NEXT specializes in the capture and use of geospatial data and the design and implementation of GIS.
Whether it be visually attractive imagery from satellites, or detailed technical data gathered by mobile GIS from the ground, the key to solving many of the problems our clients face lies in unlocking the potential to turn geospatial data into meaningful, useful information to inform the decision- making process.
NEXT services encompass the entire data lifecycle. We capture data from satellite imagery and aerial photography, digitize information from existing maps and plans, and collect
data in the field using mobile devices. We manage the data, conduct data analysis and map or model the data to create 2D and 3D visualizations.
We design and develop GI applications and software solutions to help our clients make the most of their spatial data, and we enable our clients to realize the benefits of GIS through the provision of independent advice, support, management, and maintenance services.
NEXT geospatial analysis services enable clients to achieve consistently measurable results by creating defined GI processes and workflows that shape their future strategy.
Our core GIS capabilities
1) Spatial analysis and mapping
- Analysis and capture of new GIS datasets from existing data;
- Capture of new data sources using mobile GIS;
- Creation of “value added” datasets from existing GIS and database data sources;
- GIS based spatial analysis, including terrain analysis, land use change analysis, Hydrological modeling, network modeling and topological analysis;
- Development of batch analysis tools to automate the processing of large and multiple spatial datasets;
- Development of automated GIS and database analysis routines to streamline established workflows.
2) Developing customized applications and tools
- Development of customized databases, which are linked via hotlinks to digital reports, Excel spreadsheets, imagery, movies, or external model results;
- Development of GIS models incorporating user interfaces and clients GIS data;
- Creation of menus to improve access to data, analysis tools and reports;
- Interfaces to allow users to zoom to specific geographical areas or features;
- Tools to calculate spatial characteristics of features (e.g. Distance, areas, spatial aggregations);
- Report writing facility listing summary details of selected features;
- Detailed reports, showing imagery, visual comments recorded during field surveys and/ or environmental change parameters;
- Web based mapping and service development with partner organizations.
3) Remote sensing for environmental applications
- Remote sensing for environmental applications
- Evaluation of pre-processing requirements;
- Determination of the most suitable analysis method for the client specific task;
- Development of ground truthing programs (GPS surveys) to assess the accuracy of remote sensing outputs;
- Processing and analysis of digital aerial photography, terrain and high resolution satellite imagery;
- Development of statistical models to evaluate the accuracy of remote sensing products;
- Provision of recommendations for future use of the data.
4) Data management solutions and services
- Strategy and implementation
- Identification of the project or organizations components (e.g. Data inputs and outputs, user requirements, procedures, applications);
- Determination of data usage, metadata and management requirements;
- Identification of objectives and purpose for the GIS;
- Identification of ways to improve efficiency (e.g. Through customization, standardization of storage and procedures).
- Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI)
- Data audit and workflow review
- Training and support services
- NEXTGeo Spatial Database
- NEXTGeo Server
- NEXTGeo Services
- NEXT Geo Apps/Projects
1. Information management
2.Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
3.Independent GI advice and consultancy
4.GI software engineering
5.Application of GI
6.System and process development
9.Web map services
13.Research and consultancy
14.Spatial Data Infrastructure design and implementation
15.Data conversion, integration and interoperability
16.Spatial data analysis and modeling
18.Remote sensing and image processing
19.Photogrammetry and orthophotography
20.Surveying and mobile data capture
1. Archaeological studies
2. Asset Management Systems
3. Contaminated land mapping
4. Coastal and marine studies
5. Environmental risk mapping
6. Ecological surveys
7. Environmental risk assessments
8. Flood risk modeling and mapping
9. Geomorphologic mapping
10. Hydrological analysis
11. Hydro geological modeling and analysis
12. Insurance and re-insurance risk analysis
13. Land use mapping
14. Master planning
15. Noise mapping and modeling
16. Recreational and countryside assessment
17. River basin management
18. Transport and logistics
19. Waste logistics and mapping
20. Water resource studies
21. Water quality management
22. Wind farm developments